Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. ClearCause™ Foundation and its officers, employees, volunteers and contract workers bear no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on ClearCause Foundation. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
1. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to ClearCause Foundation (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights. You may post a link with introduction to the source.
2. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on ClearCause Foundation any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes spam, junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the ClearCause forums only for lawful purposes.
3. All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
4. All discussion forum messages must be held confidential. You do not have permission to recreate any element of any forum content in any manner or provide access/viewing to unauthorized persons.
5. All discussion forum topics must be created with proper case, and must not use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
6. To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic, do not contribute new ideas or appear offensive to another person.
7. Discussion material on ClearCause is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through ClearCause, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by ClearCause Foundation.